- Free identification and e-sign using BankID!
- Direct link to the Toolbox
- E-marketing – simple opt out and happy recipients
- E-legitimations must be protected by law
- Where would you like to be in 5 years?
- eCommerce 2017 – conclusion!
- e-Commerce day one done, now day two!
- Change of platform and another fair!
Author Archives: TellusTalk
Hello again! This week we launched our new free of charge service for companies and individuals, it only works in Sweden though and use Swedish BankID as sign service. We have already been noticed in Dagens Handel and PC för … Continue reading
If there is some problems accessing our website, you can always use this direct link to access the Toolbox https://tellustalk-eu.appspot.com/toolbox/ Our website is not hosted on the same platform as our services, so even if the website should be unavailable … Continue reading
There can be many reasons you would want to ensure that recipients can easily opt out from future send outs. And sometimes to opt back in. Of course, we have a simple solution for this! When you send ads and offers, local … Continue reading
On this years e-legdagen, held by the Swedish E-identification Board in February, many speakers voiced concerns about security, trust and the need to protect the existing e-legitimations from abuse. One of the Swedish agencies that attended the day was Premiepensionsmyndigheten … Continue reading