This week (Easter and all) I would like to share a work hack with everybody that reads this blog.
This work hack very often solves delivery issues to a mobile if it suddenly stops receiving SMS or if delivery is a bit random.
Me, I call it the “SIM-card dance”. To make this work You need two phones
and this is what you do;
– Turn off your phone and remove the SIM card
– Put the SIM card into the other phone and turn it on
– Let it cycle through it start up sequence
– Now turn it off and remove the SIM card
– Put the SIM card back into the phone that you use and start it up
Thats it, what does this do? Well it re-register the SIM card on the carrier’s network and since we have tried this repeatedly we know it works. Sure it doesn’t solve every problem, but many issues with random non deliveries are usually fixed with this little hack.
A happy Easter weekend to everyone
Oh, if you like to read more about our services please make sure you go to http://www.tellustalk.com